Terms and Conditions
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns and exchanges
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Custom-made or personalized orders (made to order)
- Digital Downloads
- Intimate items e.g.b Earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
We do not accept returns for handmade necklaces. Because our handmade products are unique and custom-made, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately and we will help you resolve the issue.
This goes to:
Please include the order number, your name and what exactly you want in the package so that I can assign it well.
We process returns once a week. Please be patient.
If we receive a return after the cancellation period of 30 days, we will neither refund the purchase amount nor send the products back to the customer at our expense.
- 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Nooe) via the website www.nooeberlin.com close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions you may have used is objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
- 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) When we list the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to access the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (PayPal / PayPal Express) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection there. Enter your data. Finally, you will be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information again, change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order using the “buy” button, you declare your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which means the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the email address you provide to us is correct, that receipt of emails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
- 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 4 Liability
(1) We are liable without restriction for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the event of a guarantee for the quality of the purchased item and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty is based on the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the event of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper implementation of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely.
(4) If minor contractual obligations are breached, liability is excluded for slightly negligent breaches of duty.
(5) Given the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
- 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the consumer's country of habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
- Customer information
- Identity of the seller
Owner: Eva Anja Rommeck
- Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with Section 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.)
- Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 We do not save the complete contract text. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. After we receive the order, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3 If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
- Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential features of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
- Prices and payment methods
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You can find further information under the shipping conditions on our website.
5.3 The payment methods available to you can be found under payment conditions on our website.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under the shipping conditions on our website.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
- Gift vouchers
Gift voucher redemption
Gift vouchers can be redeemed within 1 year of purchase. Remaining credit cannot be issued to the customer.
Gift vouchers can only be used to purchase goods and not to purchase additional gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent billing is not possible. Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
If there is a difference because the value of the gift voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, you can choose one of the other payment methods offered by the seller to settle the difference.
The balance of a gift voucher will neither be paid out in cash nor interest.
The voucher is valid for 1 year and can be redeemed at any time by specifying the voucher code. The voucher has no minimum order value.
- Statutory liability law for defects
8.1 The statutory liability rights for defects apply.
8.2 As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to report any complaints to us and the freight forwarder as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.