- 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (Nooe eK) via the website www.nooeberlin.com conclude. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions that you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
- 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (PayPal / PayPal Express) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By submitting the order using the "buy" button, you are declaring the legally binding Acceptance of the offer, whereby the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
- 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 4 liability
(1) We are fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without restriction in all cases of willful intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, when assuming the guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty is based on the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which you can regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) According to the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
- 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
- Customer information
- Identity of the seller
Telephone number: 01632315973
- Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with Section 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. In the case of requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
- Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
- Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You can find more information under the shipping conditions on our website.
5.3. The payment methods available to you can be found under payment terms on our website.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- delivery terms
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under the shipping conditions on our website.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise appointed to carry out the shipment.
- Gift vouchers
Redeeming gift vouchers
Gift vouchers can be redeemed within 1 year of purchase. Remaining credit cannot be issued to the customer.
Gift vouchers can only be used for the purchase of goods and not for the purchase of additional gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Subsequent billing is not possible. Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
If a difference arises because the value of the gift voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the seller can be selected to settle the difference.
The balance of a gift voucher is neither paid out in cash nor is interest paid.
The voucher is valid for 1 year and can be redeemed at any time by specifying the voucher code. The voucher has no minimum order value.
- Statutory warranty law
8.1. The statutory warranty rights exist.
8.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.