- 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Nooe eK) via the website www.nooeberlin.com shut down. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
- 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (PayPal / PayPal Express) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the "buy" button, you declare the legally binding Acceptance of the offer, whereby the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
- 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 4 Liability
(1) We are fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without restriction in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the case of assumption of the guarantee for the condition of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) Liability for defects within the framework of the statutory warranty is based on the relevant regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
- 5 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
- customer information
- identity of the seller
Drink in Berlin
Owner: Eva Anja Rommeck
Telephone number: 01632315973
- Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
- Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
- Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. For more information, see the shipping conditions on our website.
5.3. The payment methods available to you can be found under payment conditions on our website.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- delivery terms
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under the shipping conditions on our website.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
- gift vouchers
Redeeming Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers can be redeemed within 1 year of purchase. Remaining credit cannot be issued to the customer.
Gift vouchers can only be used to purchase goods and cannot be used to purchase additional gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible. Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
If there is a difference because the value of the gift voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, you can choose one of the other payment methods offered by the seller to settle the difference.
The balance of a gift voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
The voucher is valid for 1 year and can be redeemed at any time by entering the voucher code. The voucher has no minimum order value.
- Statutory liability for defects
8.1. The statutory warranty rights apply.
8.2. As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns and exchanges
I do not accept cancellations
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Custom made or personalized orders
- Perishable products (such as food or flowers)
- Digital Downloads
- Intimate articles (for health/hygiene reasons)